Probably the episode with the lowest quote of netlabel releases so far and a lot self releases on bandcamp. Musically I think it has a very relaxing atmosphere , some acoustica / folkish songs on start, but the main part is electronic based music – with a wide range of styles.
Errata: the second track is not from the demo album by Thorn & Shout but from their main album released in September 2012.
- Semakbelukar – Be(Re)ncana [Yes No Wave yesno065]
- Thorn & Shout – Satisfied Stand Still [Album: Thorn & Shout]
- Snake Oil Salesman – Osmosis Row [Album: Snake Oil Salesman]
- WereWyatt – Wangari Maathai [Athens Horse Party]
- Thomas Solgaard – And Beneath the Pillows [Father Figure Records Compilation]
- Oskar Schuster – Sneeuwland [Bad Panda Records badpanda158]
- Don Trust – Shipwreck [wombnet 15]
- Lasers – Paris [MiMi Records mi200] (also [Bad Panda Records badpanda131])
- Kitty Pryde – Thanks to Kathryn Obvious [Album: The Lizzie McGuire Experience]
- Kitty Pryde – smiledog.jpg [Album: Haha I’m sorry]
- Phrakture – Looking For An End (Vocal Mix) [Album: InnerCalls & WaterFalls]
- Nomadic Firs – Cover Bombs (Noahs Boat Remix) [Album: Wild]
- deimos phobos – river [Album: feelings]
- Fauxe – Be My Love [Phyla Digital phyla001]
- Kodak to Graph – Bermuda/Topics [Bad Panda Records badpanda157]
- Melodium – Pistorius [Band Panda Records badpanda159]
- Zone – Watashi Zone
- Kepz – Brain Wind
- Point – Drive The Night [Digital Diamonds dd027l]
- Kirill Kinky – Impressione [Deep-X Recordings deepx200]
- Mr. Justin – Cult [Repeat Beat RB16] Free Download
- RCF – Boulevard Roulard [Repeat Beat RB17] Free Download
»Momentum is a 3-year project in which photographer Alejandro Guijarro travelled to the great Quantum Mechanics institutions of the world and photographed the blackboards just as he found them. Once removed from their institutional environment the large drawings take on a far more artistic appearance.« How true!
All photographic works copyright Alejandro Guijarro 2012
1923 aka Heaven is one of two animation loops directed by Max Hattler, inspired by the work of French outsider artist Augustin Lesage. 1923 is based on Lesage’s painting »A symbolic Composition of the Spiritual World« from 1923.
The second loop, 1925 aka Hell, is based on Lesage’s painting »A symbolic Composition of the Spiritual World« from 1925. It lives here.