Incredible »Comfort« series by the Switzerland based multi-disciplinary studio L/B Lang Baumann. The two artists experiment with inflatable architectural interventions. This consecutively numbered work features large scale tubes that are placed in windows and other objects like the broken, aged and well-weathered cars of a junkyard.
Kind of sustainability report: What happens to our garbage after it is picked up? In fact french artist The Wa has an answer. After six weeks collecting, he created a fantastic installation made of waste produced during the Dockville Festival in Hamburg. No idea about the tertiary exploitation.
Busy days here – so way too late for this month. We start with a small tribute to the lovely label Dusted Wax Kingdom and its infamous jazzy sounds. Later you will have wobbling poptunes, punk and a lot of remixes. Have fun & let us know how you liked it…
- Poldoore – Lush Life [Dusted Wax Kingdom DWK155]
- deeB – Blik [Dusted Wax Kingdom DWK163]
- Chairman Maf – Still Water [Dusted Wax Kingdom DWK161]
- Thegntlmn – Lumes [Dusted Wax Kingdom DWK154]
- The Cancel – Ghost [Dusted Wax Kingdom DWK156]
- Cambriana – Vegas
- Octopus_finger – dancers [Epa Sonidos epa082]
- Solange Palmeira – zás [MiMi Mi196]
- Xesús Valle – Ochiita [audiotalia at053]
- Apsis Lappet – Fishing [No-Source 053]
- Pete Pistol – Beats Come Out [BEKO DSL beko_100]
- Man-Made Objects – Tricia With Colors Bars [BEKO DSL beko_100]
- Push And Play – Good Morning [Bump Foot foot204]
- Digits – Where Do You Belong? (▲WE SINK Remix) [BadPanda Records]
- Furtherset – Kweil [Homework Records 022]
- Miche – Ultramarine (Fugenn & The White Elephants Remix) [on sunday recordings]
- Valance Drakes – phantom in the cloud (N-qia Remix) [Bunkai-Kei Records BK-K 028]
- Luc Prema – Pancity (Haarspalter Remix) [Gleichtakt Records GTakt027]
- Numbtone – Ullac [Coda coda017]
- Oilboy’s aftersun – A connection [On-Mix Music onmp204]
Flying Lotus – »Until The Quiet Comes« directed by Kahlil Joseph. Steven Ellison, known as Flying Lotus, is back with a new album called »Until the Quiet Comes« which is available in autumn on Warp Records. As always there is a wonderful video, this time made by director Khalil Joseph and of course, as a Flylo fan, I am suprised to hear this song, as you may be – his sound has become a lot more sense.